Thread: Webhostingbuzz.com. How good are they?

Default Webhostingbuzz.com. How good are they?

While I was searching the web I found many web hosting providers.
    Webhostingbuzz.com shared web hosting plans impressed me a lot and I decided to carry out more information about them.

Can you provide any info about this company? Is it reliable?

Take a look around Google. There would seem to be quite a lot of reviews about them. =)

http://www.vistainter.com/reviews/W/webhostingbuzz.com/

I have been using webhostingbuzz.com services for more than a year and I have never had any problems with it, except one time I had downtime, but it lasted for about 20 minutes. Skillful 24/7 support team is always willing to help. I have script hosted there and everything is working well. As to the speed connection, I should say that it is fast.
    You can trust them.

I have heard much good about them and think that you'd better contact them directly to know what you will receive exactly.

Default http://www.speedhost.in/

Check the following sites it is reliable.....I am using and also a recent partner of this sites....it is good

India Hosting

No doubt, you will make good decision to choose webhostingbuzz.com because there are many advantages of using their services:

- good reputation;
    - flexible opportunities in terms of hosting solutions;
    - 99.9% network uptime;
    - green hosting provider;
    - competitive pricing.
    So, I assume that this information will be reasonable for your request.

Knowing that webhostingbuzz.com has been providing their services for more than 10years, I'd use them with no hesitations.
    Inexpensive resourceful plans with top-notch support and high uptime - what else could be desired?

I think there are better providers offering services for more reasonable price and better efficiency. For instance talking about shared hosting you can have an excellent alternative at webhostgiant.com.

If you are interested in VPS hosting such companyas pinellashosting.com will give you the great solution for really inexpensive cost.

Not bad company, however always having alternatives enabling you to overcome trouble all the time. Consider webintellects.com alongside. this company is really a decent competitor.