Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a new host. Please advice.

Default Need a new host. Please advice.

Greetings,
    Hope you can give me advice on how to find a good, reliable and stable webhost, and not too expensive. Must be servers placed in the US.
    Thinking to deal with Jumpline.com - Do you think it would be ok for me? Any info?
    So, what alternatives are there out there?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. My recommendation is kvchosting.com. They are offering quality shared hosting solutions and experienced host with high available support and stable networking, just give them a chance.

Take a look at aspnix.com website hosting deals.
    The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

i offer my server many kind you can check.

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by citynetworkhosting. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
    I believe that Jumpline.com provides reliable US hosting services. They are well-known.
    You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I'd suggest Hosteasier.com hosting plans. Their pricing and features are well-balanced. Technical support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

As an alternative, you will have 15-day free trial on gigapros.com personal hosting deals. No credit card is required.
    Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured cPanel.
    The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. My suggestion is to use services from Newpush.com. You will receive high performance solutions with low pricing, great stability of server and networking. Support is always ready to help.

I could offer you a suggestion, but I might be considered a spammer if I do.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development