Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Host for multiple domains

Default Host for multiple domains

Looking for hosting provider which is offering multiple domain hosting within one account. Is aseohosting.com the best provider?

I use hostgator with 30 domains within one account, but one negative is, nowadays hostgator customercare became very slow.

If you are desperately looking for seo hosting, I can express the point that you should trust the company which specializes on delivering it.
    I am sure that http://SeoHost.com/ will meet your expectations.
    - time-tested company;
    - competitive pricing;
    - good reviews.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

I have been thoroughly impressed with seohost.com from the beginning, after doing research on this site and then deciding to signup with them. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk.

I don't have any idea about the mentioned site.

I suppose you should look for more reliable options such as Kvchosting.com. Their uptime is high and plans are provided with huge variety of features. Support is available all round the clock

I would like to add that seohost.com uptime is great.
    Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

Taking into account your needs I am sure that Kvchosting.com resourceful web hosting services will meet your expectations. Their services are trustworthy and perfectly suitable to get seo hosting solutions.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Go ahead and give Kvchosting.com a chance. I have received prompt service and advice. They regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Actually as far as i know almost all hosting providers offer multiple domain plans. So just choose the one you like, read about them and even ask for a free test and see yourself if it suits you.