Thread: Do you use management?

Default Do you use management?

I would like to know from web hosting owners about technical support. How do you manage your servers? For your own or using outsourcing? I have heard positive reviews on Supportmonk services, their offers seems attractive and cheap, what do you know about their phone and ticket support?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

We are using outsourcing support services provided by SupportMonk. I really like their quality services are low-cost solutions. I've used their pay per ticket plan and got prompt support for reasonable value. Technical questions of my clients were solved quickly and professionally, that is why I prefer to use such services for now.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I am eager to know about phone and ticket support. How it works and what's the befits of using it ? If you know then please share here.

I am using Supportmonk.com outsourcing support solutions, have no complaints. Tickets are responded to pretty quickly. Like everyone who runs a website. I have no experience with the other companies but this place is pretty solid for the money it costs to have them watch a server. I'd want my tickets responded to immediately, but I have to accept they have other customers and can get busy.