Thread: Shared IP VS Dedicated IP - any experiences?

Default Shared IP VS Dedicated IP - any experiences?

I would like to consult with some webmasters regarding the choice of hosting solution.
    One of my friends recommended me seohost.com and their shared IP hosting solutions.
    Another friend said that I would better choose dedicated IP hosting solution from them.

What solution should I choose? Why?

And do you know any discounts on their seo hosting services?

I was recommended to try Kvchosting as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If I were you, I would better pay some extra dollars and choose dedicated IP hosting solution from Seohost.com
    It is reliable SEO web host. You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else.
    I love the support, and have been and will continue using them for a long term.

Can say that compared to our previous hosting company, seohost.com was like a breath of fresh air.
    Their SEO VPS hosting service is perfect!
    They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Taking into account your needs I am sure that Kvchosting.com resourceful web hosting services will meet your expectations. Their services are trustworthy and perfectly suitable to get seo hosting solutions.

I am a proud seohost.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far. They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.

You'd better contact them directly and get all the things cleared with them, just to avoid future misunderstandings.
    As for me, their dedicated IP hosting look to be much better choice.

I have really enjoyed having my sites hosted by Seohost.com, as the people there, are very friendly and are qiuck to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
    I also, have had no major downtime.
    Great work SeoHost team! the system support has been extremely helpful.