Thread: SEO problems

Default SEO problems

What is bounce rate in SEO?

Bounce rate is average of visitors who visit only one page of any website and comeback without any more visit of other pages of this website.

bounce rate is the length of time a person is on your Web site before clicking back to the search results and immediately clicks back to the results, only spending a few seconds on your site .

i heard that google panda is some sort of trouble deal to seo work i think it just a rumors
    Party all the Time with DJ Music Oh yeah !!!

Bounce rate is the percentage of single page sessions. The online users visit a site's first page and they do not go to other pages.

Bounce rate is the percentage of users who view only one page of your website and then leave the website.

Bounce Rate is the rate of time spend by the user on single page of a website. You may maintain this by providing some quality and attractive content on your website. If your website have attractive content then user must be read and this help you to improve Bounce rate. Low the bounce rate is best for website SERP.
    Last edited by rockymax945; 10-14-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockymax945 View Post
    Bounce Rate is the rate of time spend by the user on single page of a website. You may maintain this by providing some quality and attractive content on your website. If your website have attractive content then user must be read and this help you to improve Bounce rate. Low the bounce rate is best for website SERP.
    Yes friends This is right information.it's very useful for me.
    Thanks For the nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by rockymax945 View Post
    Yes friends This is right information.it's very useful for me.
    Thanks For the nice post.