Thread: E-commerce host

Default E-commerce host

I decided to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host for running e-commerce site.
    It requires not so much resources: 30 GB Space and 150 GB of traffic.
    Found nice offers from Newpush. Any personal experience with them?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like Hostdepot.com
    This decent US web host offers Linux shared hosting plans that can be very good for running ecommerce sites.
    Moreover, they offer very good additional ecommerce features. Contact them and get all the things cleared.

I think you can rely on Newpush services. I was really impressed by their pricing and features, they are well-balanced. Technical support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I haven't tried this service. When i use then i shall let you know about my views.

I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by them, as the people there, are very friendly and are qiuck to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime.
    Great work Newpush.com team! the system support has been extremely helpful.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I have heard that Newpush.com is trustworthy host with low-cost quality e-commerce solutions and skilled support, just give them a try.

Can recommend hostdone.com cheap web hosting solutions as they could be really good for you, OP.
    They offer 20% off the 1st month order, use: hostdone20
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

There are no better option than Newpush.com to get quality e-commerce solutions. You will receive high available support, featured plans and stable networking.

Take a look at Jumpline.com as they could be very good for running ecommerce sites. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.

Believe that you will be pleased dealing with obhosting.com as they are very good for running ecommerce sites.
    Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
    They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.