Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good reseller hosting!

Default Looking for good reseller hosting!

Hello,
    We would like a price offer for a reseller hosting package allowing us to use it to offer free hosting.
    We should be able to decide its specs too as we prefer.
    What can you say about Hosteasier.com and also Gigapros.com server stability?
    What web host would be the best for me from these TWO? Why?

I suppose you should have more reliable names. According to my research cddhosting is reliable company with high available support and featured plans, you can use them without a doubt.

I would like to add a good alternative called m6.net - their reseller plans look attractive.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
    Great host.

As I have noticed cddhosting.com is the host you can rely on. They offer really nice webhosting solutions and have stable servers. It is one of the few companies on the internet known as a true hosting company!

why cant you try hostgator, they will give you reliable service, but one thing is worth now, that is customer support.

Would no up front cost be beneficial to you? With Williams Web Solutions, you only pay for what your clients use.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

Happy using gigapros.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

I have had a good run dealing with Ourinternet.us and their Cloud reseller hosting services.
    It is a great host and I have refered many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.

Hosteasier and Gigapros both are very popular,successful and great web hosting companies but you can also try hostgator which is also one of the best companies which offers great web hosting packages for all.
    Bests Web Hosts - http://hostexaminer.com/

+ vote for m6.net hosting services. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.