Thread: Reliable Reseller Hosting?

Default Reliable Reseller Hosting?

wanna start providing my own web hosting services and need to choose reliable hosting provider.
    30GBS - disk space, 500GBS - bandwidth..
    Do you think that I can rely on iFastnet.com? What can you say about this web host?

If you are looking for reliable cheap reseller plan you can try cddhosting.com solutions. Many webmasters are satisfied with their high available support, useful features and cheap deals.

Think that you'll have nice reseller hosting opportunities if you choose GlowHost.com
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. I highly recommend their services without any doubt.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Planethoster will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

I recommend you not to focus your attention only on one web host, try to look at more options.
    Well, you can go with Hostforweb.com as their work is based on quality, they have stable servers in Chicago and many webmasters appreciate them.
    The code WINTER gives 30% off.

You will be pleased dealing with cddhosting.com solutions. They are reliable host with high stability and performance. Support is skilled and prices are affordable for anyone.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Many people like iFastnet.com for their normal pricing, good server stability and helpful customer support.
    It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

If you are looking for reliable host you should definitely use services provided by Planethoster.net. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested web hosts.
    Can also recommend Dailyrazor.com reseller hosting deals. They offer really cool free tools.
    It offers 24/7/365 tech support via helpdesk, live chat or phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    wanna start providing my own web hosting services and need to choose reliable hosting provider.
    30GBS - disk space, 500GBS - bandwidth..
    Do you think that I can rely on iFastnet.com? What can you say about this web host?
    I don't have any experience using iFastnet but as I know, iFastnet is good hosting provider. My preferable option to get fast stable hosting is asphostportal. This company is offering quality services for reasonable prices with highest performance and professional technical team.