Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the advantages of using SSD VPS hosting?

Default What are the advantages of using SSD VPS hosting?

I came across a2hosting.com web site and recognized that they offer SSD VPS hosting solutions - this attracted me.
    What privileges will I have with SSD VPS hosting?
    Any comments on this host?

Try to look at more options. Say kvchosting.com would be great choice. They offer affordable SSD VPS hosting deals.
    Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Recommend them more than highly.

I would highly recommend BudgetVM to every webmaster looking for a reliable VPS host. Customer support replies in 5 minutes.

Unless you have a lot of database intensive sites, ssd is not going to make a huge difference. What types or sites are you looking to host?

Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
    They are the best. Kvchosting.com will work good for you, OP. They offer nice coupon code "cloudssd" that will give you 60% off first month.

Uptime and reliability of Kvchosting has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

There is always a trade-off. At least for me. There's no way I can afford to put all my sites on my "ideal" web hosts. For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.

It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
    Kvchosting.com is the host you can rely on. They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

Kvchosting.com is ok. Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Their focus is clearly geared towards medium- to large-sized business.

In case you want alternative host, I can suggest is 4Goodhosting. I've been using them for a long and must say that I am fully-satisfied. The Customer support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves my issues. Now I am lucky to avail their .ca domain for only 4.95$. For more info visit or contact them now and you will receive fast response.