Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Windows Hosting services?

Default Reliable Windows Hosting services?

I've just set sail with learning C#/ASP.NET and am looking for a host who can provide the necessary for me to test out my websites.
    So, I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
    Do you think that m6.net is ok for me? Any feedbacks?
    Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

I suggest you to have more options to choose the best host. As I know Aspnix is preferable option for windows solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

M6.net is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
    It's good cheap hosting.
    Generally 100% uptime.

According to my research Aspnix.com provides windows solutions which are worth your attention. You will get high performance servers, affordable prices and skilled management staff.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards. That's why I chose m6.net windows hosting few months ago.
    Their uptime is great, it means that your sites will be always up and accessible to your visitors around the whole globe.

I find Aspnix.com to be incredibly perfect for windows hosting solutions. I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Think that you can also check out 4Goodhosting.com and their Windows hosting service as a great alternative. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. The technical support staff professionally know what I need as well which is a big bonus for me as most of the technical questions I send at them will be responded within minutes.

+ vote for aspnix.com windows web hosting solutions. They offer nice discount:
    use promo code “25LIFE” and get 25% off for the life of your account
    The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
    Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.

There are no better option than Aspnix.com to get reliable windows hosting solutions. You will be pleased with their low prices, skilled team and featured plans.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.