Thread: Personal e-store to host

Default Personal e-store to host

Going to host an internet store of handmade gifts, and would like to have a good stable hosting.

Which cmpanes would be the better ones? I am close to choose cirtexhosting.com, but not earlier than I make sure the company is worthy one, but listening to feedbacks or comparing the deals.

Thank you.

Taking into consideration your needs, I would suggest you to explore more options as well because you will make more productive decision having compared various companies offers. You'd better check webintellects.com ecommerce hosting solutions - they offer eStore Lite and eStore Pro hosting plans.

I can agree with the previous comment because I have some clients that have been using webintellects.com web hosting services in order to run their e-stores. As for the speed and network uptime, they are perfect. I recommend this reliable hosting provider to other web masters.

That's better to host e-stores with a time-tested company, it can be a2hosting or 1&1 or simplehelix.
    These companies are quite nice for e-commercing as they support e-commerce applications well on their servers and it's easy to host with them.

I advice getting a service from as highly reliable company as you are able to find. Particularly I think you would have a good experience for eCommerce with serverpoint.com. They have everything necessary tomeet all your requirements.

Th fact is that you are to use the most stabl company that is fitting all your requirements, and particularly me would recommend considering sich provider as hostsvault.com which is offering really good plans for making your e-store work fine.

What ecommerce shopping cart software do you require?
    There are many of them like: magento, OS commerce, Zen cart, Cube cart, Miva Order, etc.
    I personally strongly believe that you will have a good run using Os Commerce and marblehost.com will be a perfect option for you. The offer affordable web hosting solutions and will give your web site the best performance.

I second Simplehelix company as it's difficult to find better company to run e-shops with.
    All their services are optimized for that.

Considering the good uptime and reliability is the key factors for host to place your eCommerce site, and also the supported engines availiable inside the plans I would rather choose and recommend you to choose serverpoint.com, which has all the necessary features for quality and efficient eCommerce hosting.