Thread: Dilemma

Default Dilemma

I am to become a customer of the hosting companies. From one hand I was advice to get domain and hosting separately, but after getting to know about sibername.com I began thinking about getting all in one.

However, I shall get a domain from sibername.com, and of the majority will tell me to have separate domains and hosting I shall get ana ccount from natcoweb.com.

So, the question is - should I get domains and hosting from sibername? or geti just a domain with them and host it with natcoweb?

Thank you.

That's better to keep all your eggs in different baskets.
    As an alternative, you may reg domains with eurodns and host it with a2hosting, for example.
    Think you should compare their plans to choose the best ones.

eurodns.com is good registrar, but mostly they are adviced for registering country code top level domains. Despite now they are offering discount for generic .org. You may find it and others at their site.

As for reliable web hosting provider, I can highly recommend Centsi.com because these guys know how to do their job qualified and keep everything working. Contact them directly to get all the things cleared.

Forget about eggs and baskets, and go sibername.com. This is the stable professional hosing provider worth of all your domains and sites at once.

I think sibername is the company that you may trust your sites and domains. They are offering quality solutions for both spheres of business you are talking about.

The dilemma you have might be easily resloved by choosing to get domains from sibername.com and getting hosting from natcoweb.com. Both companes are known as the good hosts. while accredited registrar is only one of them.