Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent server provider in Mexico?

Default Decent server provider in Mexico?

I'm looking for a decent dedicated server in Mexico and digitalserver.com.mx looks to be good place from my point of view.
    They have reasonable rates and good offers.
    What about their quality? Is customer support helpful?

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.

I'd like to say that digitalserver.com.mx is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting in Mexico.
    They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Contact them directly and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

I suppose you should have more options to make a proper choice. My suggestion is to use server deals provided by Newpush.com. You will get high performance plans with various useful features for low prices.

Their prices are not the cheapest around, but I find that they are well worth the price. The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch.

Go ahead! Digitalserver.com.mx is reliable Mexican web host. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. Bad support and "down" times have a habit of occurring at the worse possible moments (such as during your peak ordering seasons).

I suggest you to get services from quality host in NA region such as WebIntellects.com. They are offering high performance servers with stable network and low prices.

Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    Digitalserver.com.mx is a good Mexican web host - you'll get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. I would very highly recommend them to anyone.
    Last edited by Querrido; 10-11-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Found nice customer hosting reviews about digitalserver.com.mx Mexican web host and gave them a try. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription as far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.
    This experience has been great. Keep up the good work guys, you are definitely appreciated!