Thread: Hosting for Streaming Live website?

Default Hosting for Streaming Live website?

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients Streaming Live website. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found these hosts several days ago: Cloudarion.com , Arvixe.com and Kvchosting.net
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients Streaming Live website. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found these hosts several days ago: Cloudarion.com , Arvixe.com and Kvchosting.net
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?
    VPS9 Networks offers wide range of Powerful Netherlands Dedicated Servers providing amazing Flexibility, owned Resources and Safety in a TIER III+ Datacenter. Our Servers are most Compatible for creating Gaming Servers, Websites with Large Traffic and Databases and also capable of In-house Large Enterprise Applications.
    Last edited by vps9 networks; 05-11-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    VPS9.net - Affordable VPS, dedicated hosting packages.
    OpenVZ VPS | XEN VPS | KVM VPS | Special Server | Best Hosting services

I just turned into cloudarion.com few days ago. In this time I am impressed with their services. They are really damn good at web hosting.
    Their interface is so easy for me. So that I use this site properly and I like their work and service. I am happy with them.

I recently moved one of my blogs over to Cloudarion.com servers in Germany. Thus far they are top notch. I had troubles with a php module required for my blog, and they got it installed shortly after contacting support. Overall I'm happy. I can recommend this ssd hosting service to other webmasters.

I've been with bodHOST for several months and have a great experience with them. Reliable servers with 99.99% uptime SLA, the signup process was easy and support is fast available at any time(24x7).
    The service is very reliable and I recommend it. Very affordable even for small businesses. Starting from just $1/mo.

Support response times are also another major factor. I get a response in less than 10 minutes on average, from a competent person who actually knows what they are doing. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving. I have found the team at cloudarion.com listen to my requirements, understand online technology platforms.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have been using cloudarion.com Germany server hosting for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.