Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ASP.NET hosting UK datacenter

Default Need ASP.NET hosting UK datacenter

Hi All,

I'm looking for asp.net hosting and the provider must have UK datacenter, I prefer London. Any recommendation here? I have found 2 hosting provider based on my research on google but I need your suggestion here. Anyone ever try http://hostforlife.eu and http://asphostdirectory.com?

My boss ask me to find UK datacenter as he want to put the data on UK. So, it seems that I have to leave my previous hosting provider. Whereas I'm happy with my current hosting provider but they dont seem offer UK datacenter

Thank you and I apologize if I post in the wrong section. Looking forward to your answer here.
    Last edited by srachel; 11-21-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Good info is shared here, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snel.com View Post
    Good info is shared here, thanks.
    I'm not sharing. I'm looking for asp.net hosting solution.

Aspnix.com is a wonderful Windows host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over. Check out their reviews here: http://www.hostreview.com/companies/aspnixcom/reviews

I suggest you to trust reliable windows hosting service from Aspnix.com. They are reputable host which plans are stable and fast. Support is available all round the clock.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get windows solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If you need a quick solution, I will recommend 4goodhosting.com. They have an awesome service and uptime, so I decided to give them a try. I've been using their hosting services for more than a year. I'm very satisfied. Servers are really fast and stable. No problem without any outages or downtime. They have one of the fastest customer service I've experienced. Just try them today!

Yes, Aspnix.com offer nice hosting deals in Germany, you can trust them. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.