Thread: The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Default The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra fast loading pages (CDN), that has cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
    Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Is exmasters.com reliable host? where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Thank you for specific recommendations.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Post bodHOST web hosting

I'd recommend bodHOST for the best web hosting provider as they are proven to be best. No hidden cost, no surprises. Staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full of userful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Exmasters.com VPS hosting, but if your site is for business look elsewhere.

There is much best domain hosting. I prefer for hostinger, Hostgator and Bluehost.