Thread: Which server is more preferable for me?

Default Which server is more preferable for me?

Which server is more preferable for me- from hostround.com or legionbox.com?
    I need a trustworthy server to host an e-commerce project with. So where should I go?

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

If you ask me, I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Check out these ones: Wiredtree.com, Okayservers.com and also Digitalserver.com.mx - their servers are fast, stable and powerful. Good luck!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Servers from hostwinds.com and oissite.com are worth trying.
    They are VERY reliable and whenever you have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Servers from Medha Hosting are worth trying.Pricing is good, they prove best-dedicated server hosting services.
    Regards,
    chalukya K
    Medha Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Server

Taking into account the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend superbithost.com and their ddos protected offshore servers.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I do believe servers from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in a quality manner.
    Prices could have been slightly cheaper but they they are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Pretty good Offshore Dedicated Servers offered by warez-host.com
    Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    Which server is more preferable for me- from hostround.com or legionbox.com?
    I need a trustworthy server to host an e-commerce project with. So where should I go?
    I would recommend going with AccuWebHosting's Dedicated Server. Their low cost server with super fast performance surely meet your requirement. Your all sites will run like a charm. Also, they are offering servers in almost 10 locations. Based on your visitor base, you can select the best location to host your sites.
    Last edited by MarcS; 10-08-2018 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Updating information
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers