PDA

View Full Version : VPS deal with Bitcoin

vinrar
03-02-2015, 03:12 PM
I wonder if QHoster.com is the only VPS provider with Bitcoin?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

Youngman
03-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/) will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

RH-Calvin
03-03-2015, 01:33 PM
There are numerous web hosts that accept payment gateway through Bitcoin. Bitcoin offers safer payment gateway compared to others like credit card and PayPal.

Gerbert
03-06-2015, 01:46 PM
QHoster.com is proven to be the best VPS provider in the whole IT industry.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters.

King-Servers
03-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Never heard of that company but if you look for their reviews on Google, you will find many real feedbacks.

Guntah
03-09-2015, 12:36 PM
According to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

№Lucky
03-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Can't say enough good things about QHoster.com. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

figage
03-13-2015, 12:53 PM
I know Aspnix.com servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

hostbrink
03-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Lot other companies are also supporting bitcoin now as it is now integrated in WHMCS. Check out offers forum and you will get desired one ..

Querrido
03-16-2015, 10:49 AM
You can pay via Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
I'm also happy with QHoster.com (http://QHoster.com/) performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

GeneticX
03-18-2015, 11:12 AM
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

moria
04-08-2015, 09:39 PM
You can use 4goodhosting.com. Servers are completely fast and reliable. The pricing is very affordable and surely you'll get what you pay for. You know, I haven't experience any downtime at all. This host is so much fast compare to the last host I have used. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within few minutes of posting. I am very happy with this service. Highly recommended.