PDA

View Full Version : need reviews on QHoster.com - require host in UK location

President
09-04-2015, 10:05 AM
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by QHoster.com web hosting provider.
Erm.. I need to host my blog in UK as I will have only UK visitors. How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews?

Querrido
09-16-2015, 09:16 AM
I have used QHoster.com for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

aquariusashu
09-25-2015, 07:17 AM
You can also search the review of this company on Google there you will find lots of information about this company and their customer feedback.

Madagaskar
10-23-2015, 01:16 PM
You can read customer hosting reviews here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.qhoster.com
QHoster.com is professional web host and have really good reputation in the hosting services market.
They offer nice server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore