PDA

View Full Version : hostwinds.com SSD VPS?

Lycos
04-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Hello!
Is there anyone who has ever used hostwinds.com for SSD VPS? How are they ?

President
05-02-2017, 09:58 AM
They use litespeed server and their hosting is based on SSD storage. These features will give really cool speed connectivity.
With hostwinds.com services, your pages will load fast. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Youngman
05-04-2017, 12:00 PM
I can say Hostwinds.com (https://www.hostwinds.com/) will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support. You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Guntah
05-12-2017, 12:42 PM
You can rely on Hostwinds.com deals. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Querrido
05-16-2017, 09:42 AM
Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.
Their package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. HostWinds.com is a very good web host!

figage
05-18-2017, 01:23 PM
To my mind hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting services definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.

Foxfire
05-19-2017, 10:07 AM
I also got way more space and bandwidth and can say that the prices for their hosting plans are cheap.
The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend hostwinds.com to all of my friends all the time.

Madagaskar
05-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Happy with Hostwinds.com services. So, I can recommend you to contact their sales rep and tell your requirements. Their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

№Lucky
06-06-2017, 10:04 AM
The folks at Hostwinds.com are so on the ball it's amazing. Support: Never seen better customer support.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.