PDA

View Full Version : Looking for VPS (offshore) in China. Any help?

Querrido
07-17-2017, 09:37 AM
My requirements are 1000GBs of bandwidth and 50GBs of disk space. China Server location.
I have found out superbithost.com offer offshore VPS web hosting plans in China, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Foxfire
07-21-2017, 10:54 AM
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
It is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend Superbithost.com offshore vps hosting services.

President
08-03-2017, 11:04 AM
I'd like to say that superbithost.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable. An excellent hosting company all-around!

№Lucky
08-08-2017, 11:16 AM
I am impressed by superbithost.com multiple server locations: Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
Their bitcoin offshore hosting (https://www.superbithost.com/) packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.