PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good OpenVZ vps host

Foxfire
10-15-2018, 09:15 AM
What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Perfect Money?
I need OpenVZ VPS hosting with 100 gbs of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 4 TB - bandwidth
I know the one: Rockhoster.com
What are your suggestions for the list?

maurice
10-15-2018, 11:22 PM
What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Perfect Money?
I need OpenVZ VPS hosting with 100 gbs of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 4 TB - bandwidth
I know the one: Rockhoster.com
What are your suggestions for the list?

Hi, we can offer you what you want with 36 TB of HDD and 10 TB bandwidth for a dedicated server. http://forums.thewebhostbiz.com/showthread.php?22667-INSANE!-36TB-hdd-2xCPU-16GB-ram-1Gbps-*ONLY*-69USD-month-(59-EUR)
Moreover, if you take a VPS, you have unlimited bandwidth. Feel free to ask if you have any inquiry. And the technical support is always available.

Madagaskar
10-18-2018, 10:45 AM
Will continue to use Rockhoster.com for as long as physically possible.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours.
This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

President
10-24-2018, 08:20 AM
RockHoster.com offer Instant Setup on OpenVZ vps plans at cheap prices for clans, guilds, and communities.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

№Lucky
10-30-2018, 06:28 AM
Well, I have being using rockhoster.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

kanthikayogi
11-05-2018, 07:38 PM
I was just looking for something that will give me best money/performance value and this did it for me.

Querrido
11-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Well, rockhoster.com is the most professional host I've ever dealt with.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common. Overall, I am happy to recommend them.