PDA

View Full Version : VPS hosting provider with DataCenter in Switzerland?

Querrido
07-26-2019, 08:37 AM
I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
+ I need 24/7 customer support help.
+ ssl certificates
+ DataCenter in Switzerland
I have found Cloudarion.com web host.
Their hosting deals look really nice.
What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

Foxfire
08-01-2019, 11:37 AM
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
Cloudarion.com provider's stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

YAg
08-02-2019, 06:23 PM
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them value for money and excellent customer service.

Madagaskar
08-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Think that Cloudarion.com is one of the best options for getting VPS in Switzerland (http://cloudarion.com).
They don't allow hackers to hack into other people accounts and connect with your mail account.
Management was responsive when informed of the problems.

President
08-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Really great service! Cloudarion.com is a professional web host. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Gerbert
08-15-2019, 02:56 PM
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hostplax.com are worth trying.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

BIsquit
08-21-2019, 06:34 PM
Deals which libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com provide are the best.
I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

№Lucky
09-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Think that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com (http://www.QHoster.com) VPS deals, they started to offer KVM VPS solutions.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!