PDA

View Full Version : ecommerce promotion

edefiners
07-15-2020, 07:23 AM
Hi all,

How Can I Choose The Best Platform For My Ecommerce Business Website?

Need valuable answers

digvijaybook
07-29-2020, 05:29 AM
A good ecommerce website should be:
- Mobile friendly
- Secured payment option
- Security features
- Return & order management
These points you should keep in mind when you choose an ecommerce website.

dazzle
07-29-2020, 05:42 PM
You can use several open source CMS for this
Prestashop
Magneto
Woocommerce

davidweb09
07-30-2020, 04:32 PM
Woocomerce is perfect platform for Ecommerce business website design & development. https://www.sociopost.com/user/301981

johnphil0720@gm
02-18-2021, 09:51 AM
If you want to create an e-commerce website then the platform you choose should be fast, reliable, secure, and easy to customize. You should also keep in mind to make your site mobile responsive so that you can capture the mobile audience as well. And don’t forget about the security, as it's very important for gaining the trust of your buyers and providing safety to their data.
While you promote your www.janbaskdigitaldesign.com/e-commerce-development, keep in mind to put quality pictures and videos on your product pages, categorize your products according to the most appropriate keywords, and don’t forget to keep a track of all the promotional and SEO activities for future reference
Hope it helps.

Asgard87
03-02-2021, 04:45 AM
Hi all,

How Can I Choose The Best Platform For My Ecommerce Business Website?

Need valuable answers

First of all, make a list of your requirements. Such as how many users do you expect- this will help you understand the bandwidth range for hosting, and also things like storage , RAM etc. Becasue this has to be your basic hosting need.

Then, look at which platform suits you or your website the most. Look at the aspects like- mobile friendliness, security, e-commerce integration and payment integration.

For e-commerce hosting or some such, WordPress hosting by Bluehost India is the best, not becasue their plans are on the cheaper side but their understanding of WordPress as a platform and e-commerce is by far beating industry standards. WordPress themselves vouch for Bluehost's expertise.

Moreover, their support is well equipped to help you if in case you come across any issues.

So, all in all, I feel you must consider these aspects.

lishmalinyjames
04-22-2021, 10:38 AM
Some things you'll need to consider when you're looking for the best eCommerce platform for your business.
SEO Friendliness:
1)The ability to add a blog to your website.
2)The ability to use your own domain name.
3)The ability for customers to leave reviews.

kumbakonamfc
08-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Social Media Promotion
Google Adwords
SEO
Email Marketing
Press Release

lishmalinyjames
08-13-2021, 08:35 AM
Dollar value discount. ...
Percentage discount. ...
BOGO. ...