PDA

View Full Version : VPS to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

holland
12-22-2023, 05:12 PM
Comparing VPS deals from inet.ws and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

№Lucky
12-25-2023, 06:22 AM
I found Rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their kvm vps (https://rockhoster.com/windows-vps/) hosting account.
I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Querrido
12-29-2023, 05:48 AM
I've recommended Rockhoster.com to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.
Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

sayali
06-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Before purchasing a VPS from any hosting provider, you have to confirm security, backups, storage, speed, and support. A decent hosting provider like DedicatedCore.com vps servers offers virtual hosting solutions that are both reliable and performance-oriented. Its VPS plans include high 99.99% uptime, up to 1gbps speed, top-notch DDoS protection, and excellent 24x7 customer support. I am confident that you will meet your needs effectively with DedicatedCore.com.