PDA

View Full Version : Affordable web hosting with a support team that cares

JackieJim
03-29-2024, 02:28 PM
My sister and I worked at a hosting company for 10 years. When we joined the company, it was very interesting. We began with a small number of clients, a small, nice team, and a moderate work schedule. Investing a lot of effort and time, we developed the company, increasing the flow of clients and expanding the range of products and services in hosting and website development. The results were pleasing.

However, as is often the case, the presence of money and opportunities can lead to a loss of personality. This unfortunate situation happened with our leadership. Excessive spending on unnecessary things and events strained the company's budget, resulting in strict control over employees to cut costs, reductions in salaries, and, worst of all, a negative attitude. It was heartbreaking to watch as the people we had started working with left, and to witness how new clients were being misled in chats and support tickets about the quality of hosting and services being provided.

All of these factors made it impossible for us to continue working at that company. My sister began experiencing health issues due to the constant stress, and her condition was deteriorating. We made the difficult decision to leave our jobs, despite the many years we had dedicated to the company, as we saw no better alternative.

The question now was: what next? Our expertise was in web hosting, and our knowledge and skills were all related to that field. We did not want to lose everything we had built. After some hesitation, we decided to create our own project: https://josandhost.com/

We started with a focus on shared hosting packages for bloggers, students, web designers, small businesses, and anyone who wanted to have their website in a secure place with dedicated client support. Our goal is to offer affordable prices to cover our expenses and earn a small percentage for our work. Honesty, understanding, and trust from each client are vital to us, as they form the foundation of any successful business. We would greatly appreciate any feedback on our project. Thank you in advance.