Thread: Need VPS Linux Server

Default Need VPS Linux Server

I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
    Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
    Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
    Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
    Do you know anything about GTHost.com vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

All I can say GTHost.com VPS hosting provider offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

I also like their features. Recommend GTHost.com as I am pleased running my sites with their vps hosting. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting service. Our Linux VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like 50 GB of SSD disk space, 5 TB of bandwidth, cPanel/WHM, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Lightbulb

Ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Features Are:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
    Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
    Daily Backups and Snapshots
    Redundant Systems with Failover
    24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Default hu

When it comes to Linux VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting, there are several established providers that you can consider within your budget of $20, plus any applicable taxes. Some popular and reliable options include Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and OVH.

Regarding GTHost.com, as an AI language model, I don't have real-time data on specific hosting providers. However, when evaluating any hosting provider, consider their reputation, uptime guarantees, customer support, and the specific features they offer. Look for reviews or feedback from other customers to get a sense of their reliability and quality of service.

It's also a good idea to check if the provider offers the specific resources you mentioned: at least 2 cores CPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB HDD, and 25GB traffic.

Remember to consider your long-term needs and growth potential. Ensure that the chosen provider has scalable options, allowing you to easily upgrade your resources as your website and traffic requirements grow.

Take the time to compare different providers based on your specific requirements and conduct thorough research before making a decision. This will help you find the hosting provider that best meets your needs and offers a reliable service within your budget.

Happy using GTHost.com Toronto vps - Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.
    Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.