Thread: Reliable VPS provider ...

Default Reliable VPS provider ...

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and allwebhost.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Extremely happy with NeironVPS.com ssd vps (from $5.95/mo). I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Default Vps

The term “VPS” currently means different things across the cloud industry, including virtual servers, virtual private servers, virtual instances and virtual machines. At IBM Cloud, we know the lingo isn’t as important as the hardware and cloud services behind it. The VPS hosting solutions inside IBM Cloud consist of cloud-managed compute hosting hardware, software integration and data migration support through a variety of virtual server, networking and storage products.

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Rockhoster.com to host your site, big or small!
    Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a kvm vps account and the flexibility is great.

I've received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single provider to compare the level of service to.
    Recommend Allwebhost.com forex vps. With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. I've never received such a consistently good service from any web hosting provider.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

A reliable VPS provider has to efficiently offer VPS hosting solutions that combine reliability, performance, and flexibility to meet your specific needs. DedicatedCore.com VPS services include RAM, CPU, high-speed 1gbps performance, full root access, and easy scalability. They provide DDos security with 24/7 technical support to assist you whenever needed.