Thread: Need E-VPS Linux Server

Default Need E-VPS Linux Server

I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
    Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
    Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
    Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
    Do you know anything about Profvds.com e-vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Lightbulb

bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.

2 vCPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    25 GB SDD Storage
    1 TB Monthly Transfer
    Choice of Linux distributions
    Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
    24*7 Human Support

Price: $14.99/ mo

I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by profvds.com, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
    I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

OwnWebServers is excited to announce a limited-time SALE where you can enjoy an incredible 50% discount on all VPS server plans. Whether you're a small business looking for reliable hosting or an entrepreneur launching a new project, this is your chance to supercharge your online presence. Simply use code "VPS50" at checkout to unlock these massive savings.

Don't wait too long, as this offer won't last forever. Upgrade to VPS hosting with OwnWebServers today and experience top-notch performance and reliability at half the cost!

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
    Nice vps solutions are offered by GTHost.com and also RegVPS.com - I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I'd like to share my experience of using hostpro.com hosting services.
    This hosting service offers a variety of VPS plans that can fit your needs and budget. Their servers are impressive in terms of stability and loading speed, which makes them an attractive choice for a large number of customers, and their technical support is impressive in terms of competence and speed. They have a VPS service "NVMe VPS-1" with 100 GB NVMe, 2 CPUs, 4 GB RAM and Unlimited bandwidth for just $12 per month (additional IP and licenses for cPanel and DirectAdmin control panels are extra). The server can be installed with a free BranyCP, CyberPanel, or CWP control panel.

As for Profvds.com e-vps, I recommend checking their services and prices in detail and contacting their technical support to clarify the details of server setup.

In general, when choosing a VPS, don't forget to consider not only the technical specifications, but also the level of support and its availability, which can be important in case of any questions or problems.