Thread: Unmanaged VPS for ecommercing?

Default Unmanaged VPS for ecommercing?

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated:
    Unmanaged VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
    Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
    Can I trust Rockhoster.com vps host? Any reviews, please?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider.

Well, the fact is that Rockhoster.com has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
    Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
    Take a look at CentoServer.com cheap vps - It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

I've finally found a good home with Regvps.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts. I especially love their support.
    There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
    It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

You can trust Rockhoster.com Linux VPS hosting. They have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and nice management system and SmarterMail webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces.
    The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.