Thread: Looking for budget dedicated server

Default Looking for budget dedicated server

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth?
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest to me from their experience?
    Do you know anything about OBhost.net and ZipServers.com dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?
    What host would you rather choose? Why?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I was recommended to try GTHost.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. Like their Santa Clara servers.
    Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

I have used Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level. Full Server Root and Shell Access.
    I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months. Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers.

Take a look at Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers. They also offer TOR VPS and they allow TOR Exit Nodes.
    I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time! They have live chat to help if you get stuck. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Quite happy with them. I chose Hosstingsource.com after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about the service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime.
    Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access. Programming Languages include: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5/7, Ruby on Rails, Perl and Python.

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/