Thread: Any good VPS hosts offering specials now?

Default Any good VPS hosts offering specials now?

Hi,
    I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $20/mo for the following:
    - 100GB SSD
    - 2000GB Bandwidth
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.
    Any information on OBhost.net vps hosting solutions? Are they offering any specials now? Other options?

Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.
    You can trust OBhost.net OpenVZ VPS - Business VPS (Best value-for-money Servers) - $23.13/mo instead of $33.04/mo.
    The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

In the 8 months I've used Profvds.com VPS in Europe, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to.
    Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. For me, these vps hosts are reliable: GTHost.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy - they are good.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

If you are looking for a reliable and affordable VPS, I recommend checking out the plans from hostpro.com. Their VPS options use powerful processors and SSD/NVMe drives, ensuring high performance and speed. In addition, they offer excellent technical support, which can be crucial to resolve any issues quickly.
    Hostpro plans include features such as SSDs of 50 GB or more, unlimited bandwidth, and options for multiple domains and databases to meet your requirements. They also provide backup services for added security.

I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps.
    Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server.
    I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.