Thread: Good vps hosting with backups?

Default Good vps hosting with backups?

I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $20/mo for the following:
    - 100GB SSD
    - 2000GB Bandwidth
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.
    Any info on Hostingsource.com and GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews? What host is better?

Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I’d recommend GTHost.com Canada vps to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price. They’re great! Try this one: 4 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 160GB, Traffic 16TB - $20/mo.

For a reliable VPS hosting provider with robust backup options, I highly recommend hostpro.com. They offer excellent VPS hosting plans that address common issues like slowness and high server usage. With hostpro.com, you can get a plan that matches your friend's current requirements—100 GB SSD, 2000 GB bandwidth, unlimited domains, subdomains, MySQL databases, and a dedicated IP address—all while ensuring better performance and reliability. Hostpro.com also provides backup services, ensuring your data is safe and easily recoverable. For a dependable and comprehensive hosting solution, hostpro.com is a great choice.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Digitalserver.com.mx hosting has been the best. Top notch support!
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers, we're excited to announce SALE, where you can enjoy an instant 55% OFF on all our cloud server plans. Simply use the code EASTER55at checkout to avail this limited-time offer. Upgrade your infrastructure and take advantage of our high-performance vps servers to power your business in 2021 and beyond. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big and enhance your cloud computing experience with OwnWebServers.

I like Greenwebpage.com service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. The crew there offers fast reliable service.

IONOS No.1 Hosting with Backup with 24Hours Spot I'm Also Using IONOS

Well, Neironvps.com is a solid hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs.
    The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Try Dollar2Host with 99.9% uptime and 24/7 customer support. The VPS hosting plans starts at only $12.99/month and you can also save upto 59% off on your VPS hosting plan. For more information please visit the website.