Thread: Buying a shared account ...

Default Buying a shared account ...

Shared plans from surfhosting.co and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Deals from libertyvps.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

I chose Greenwebpage.com shared hosting about five months ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service.
    When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

Plans from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and low cost.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

Give hostnamaste.com a try. Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.
    It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people. Carrier Neutral Facility - Redundant & Reliable.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.