Thread: Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Default Need a good E-commerce Web Host

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
    Found Exmasters.com vps hosting solutions. Are they trustworthy?
    What host is better? Any other recommendations?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

There are no hidden traps or fees. Kvchosting.net service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
    Try this package: SSD P1 VPS - RAM 10 GB, Disk 120 GB, 4 Core CPU, 8 TB bandwidth, Pricing $54.99 per month.

My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with Exmasters.com cheap vps - CPU: 2 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 50 GB, Monthly Price: $15.
    Fully managed, 24/7/365 technical support available (e-mail, phone, icq, online chat). Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

VPS hosting is necessary for those who want to have root access (full access) to administrative management of their system.
    I am particularly impressed with Regvps.com support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Great value for money! Love their Switzerland vps solutions.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

OwnWebServers is a US-based VPS hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable virtual private servers for individuals and businesses. With a range of plans to suit different needs, OwnWebServers provides high-performance VPS hosting solutions with features like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 customer support, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a cost-effective and scalable hosting solution. Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of VPS hosting when you use Promo Code EASTER55 at checkout.

Default my suggestion

hi, l personally use voltwp.com l suggest it it's more cheap than shopify and no transaction fee you may find it on www.voltwp.com navigate on menu to Website Builder then choose Online store package.
    Regards

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Profvds.com is my favorite, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet.
    Like their Slovakia vps, and one of them I like the most: BA-3G-1-20: CPU - 1, Memory - 3 GB, Disk Space - 20 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €10 EUR.

What's your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
    Found Exmasters.com vps hosting solutions. Are they trustworthy?
    What host is better? Any other recommendations?
    Do you need vps or hosting?
    If the daily visit of your website is not very high, you can host it on a host with sufficient hardware.
    Your budget is also influential in your choice.
    [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]
    [Cloud > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]
    [One tree per customer]

Atlas Cloud LLC 600 Cleveland Street Suite 348 Clearwater, FL 33755 USA

As you're evaluating your hosting options, you might want to give our services a try.
    Dedirock offers robust, high-performance hosting solutions designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. With cutting-edge infrastructure, our services provide unparalleled reliability and speed, ensuring your websites and applications run smoothly. One of our standout features is advanced DDoS protection, safeguarding your server from malicious attacks and minimizing downtime. Whether you're managing high-traffic websites or critical applications, Dedirock's powerful servers and security measures ensure your data and operations remain protected and efficient.