Thread: Well-balanced server is in need in the USA?

Default Well-balanced server is in need in the USA?

Hello guys
    I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $70/month
    anyone know where I can find it ?
    What can you say about GTHost.com dedicated hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I'd draw your attention to accounts from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
    The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

Well, GTHost.com offers comprehensive options for Dedicated Instant Servers throughout the U.S., Canada, Middle East and Europe.
    You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Right dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co as their servers are well-balanced and low cost.
    These companies give you the ability to run your web site in the way you like it. And their technicians react all your requests fast. I have had no downtime for the period I have been using them.

For service and support I give GTHost.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. haven't been aware of any outages. good work!
    It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly. Love their Los Angeles servers.

The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features. Easy to understand website.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love GTHost.com instant servers, and here is the one I like: 2xE5-2695v2, 512GB, 2x960GB SSD, 1G Unmetered starting at $289