Thread: VPS account to sign up with ...

Default VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostnamaste.com are provided on sweet terrms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

I would recommend you to have a look and check the following plans:
    https://neironvps.com/nvmevps.html - good and based on SSD
    https://www.swisslayer.com/web-hosting-switzerland - good and DMCA ignored.

Choosing a high-quality hosting service is really important for the successful functioning of your website. In my opinion, you should pay attention to services that offer powerful processors and SSD/NVMe disks. This significantly improves the performance and loading speed of the site. It is also important that the hosting provider has excellent technical support, which is always ready to help at any time. For example, I have a positive experience with hostpro.com, but this is just my recommendation. Of course, you should research several options and choose the one that best suits your needs.

My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. Great host!
    They have created an exclusive selection of high performing and stable machines, located in the best data center facilities.

A range of 50+ Operating Systems. Recommend Hostnamaste.com kvm vps. They provision servers in less than 08-24 hours as soon as the payment step has been passed successfully.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Very happy with the Bitcoin windows vps service I have had from Libertyvps.net over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services.
    The customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Thumbs up

bodHOST stands out as one of the Cheapest VPS hosting providers, offering exceptional performance, reliability, and scalability at competitive prices. Their managed VPS plans include SSD storage for fast data access, full root access for complete control, and round-the-clock customer support to ensure your applications run smoothly. With customizable configurations and robust security features, bodHOST caters to the needs of businesses and developers seeking top-tier VPS hosting solutions. Choose bodHOST for a seamless, high-quality hosting experience backed by a trusted name in the industry.

I have been using Hostnamaste.com openvz vps service for 8 months - everything works good. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.
    Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.

You may want to check this as well:
    https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
    They have very good packages at affordable prices.