Thread: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?

Default Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?

Hi guys,
    We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
    4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
    I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
    What are your views on Regvps.com hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
    Thanks a lot!

Plans from libertyvps.net and surfhosting.co are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!
    So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. Regvps.com vps host has won my business.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

VPS hosting is necessary for those who want to have root access (full access) to administrative management of their system.
    I have Switzerland vps account with Regvps.com professionals. Their service is incredible.
    XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

Deals from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are thew best to sign up with.
    Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

I host a couple of sites with Regvps.com server hosting and their support has been terrific. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!
    They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I've hosted sites with a handful of other hosts in the past, but have never received the excellent high standards of customer service that Regvps.com provides.
    They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage. The attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on the packages is unbeatable.