Thread: Advice Needed: Choosing the right server

Default Advice Needed: Choosing the right server

Hi everyone,
    I’m in the process of setting up a server and would appreciate some guidance. My setup will include:
    39 WordPress/WooCommerce websites - At the moment they use average 350GB bandwidth per month website, database is max 200MB and 15 +/- plugins per website.
    5 React/Angular projects
    I need a server that includes cPanel/WHM for easy management. My plan is to onboard all these projects over the next 9-11 months.
    Currently, I’m considering Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting packages, but I’m unsure if it’s the best fit for my needs.
    Any advice or recommendations based on your experiences would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for alternatives or additional considerations I should keep in mind, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
    NetShop Isp is the host you can rely on in any situation. It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution. Happy using their UK dedicated servers.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Have a look at packages from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    Timely support.
    No constant tricky upselling.
    Generous plans.
    Consistent service.
    Very fair, affordable rates.

Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
    Overall, NetShop Isp is a great host that I would recommend their UK dedicated servers. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.

Can add that netshop-isp.com.cy has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
    If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services. NetShop isp is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.