Thread: Discounted Dedicated server for virtualization

Default Discounted Dedicated server for virtualization

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
    Currently looking for a server with this specs
    Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
    Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
    My budget is up to $100/mo.
    Do you know anything about hostingsource.com server hosting solutions? Any discounts?
    What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    Choose time-tested and trusted hosting brands. I've found Datapacket.net and Planethoster.com to be the best hosts for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Default Try Database Mart

Try Database Mart, I've used it for 1 and a half years, it's very good

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
    Pretty good server hosting solutions you can get from Centoserver.com and Neironvps.com web hosts. They are professional.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

choose Dollar2Host for affordable pricing and discounts available all the time. The dedicated hosting prices starts at $99 per month. Also you can get upto 70% to 80% off on your dedicated hosting plans. You can get benefits of 24/7 customer support with 99.9% uptime. For more information about hosting and discounts please visit the website.