Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vps hosting is needed.

Default vps hosting is needed.

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $40 or below per month.
    80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Do you know anything about GTHost.com VPS hosting solutions?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 55% off your purchase by using the code EASTER55 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Dollar2host provides the best web hosting services for $12 per month. Our VPS hosting plan includes DDoS protection, a free SSL certificate, 99.9% uptime, 2GB of RAM, 100 Mbps of bandwidth, and free website migration. Please visit our website for further details.

I have two separate sites that I host with GTHost.com Phoenix vps. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. I monitor things with mon.itor.us and my stats are generally 100% uptime.

If you’re looking for really good service & support, signup with GTHost.com vps hosting service. Here is the one I like: 1 CPU, 2GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 26TB - $22/mo.
    One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

If you need VPS hosting for under $40 per month, I highly recommend considering hostpro.com. They offer competitive and flexible plans that can meet your needs. They are known for their reliability, excellent customer support, and high performance. It is a reliable provider that can offer the best price and support for your budget. Also, they often run promotions and discounts, so it's worth checking their current offers. For a reliable, cost-effective solution with a free CWP or other panel, hostpro.com is a great option to consider.

If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give GTHost.com Frankfurt vps a chance - you won't regret it. 8 CPU, 16GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 240GB, Traffic 24TB - $35/mo.
    Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like Fully Managed, Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

I've hosted sites with a handful of other companies in the past, but have never received the excellent high standards of customer service that GTHost.com vps host provides.
    They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage. The attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on the packages is unbeatable.

I think you will be able to get a low end dedicated server for that budget. Just have a look at hostingsource.com.