Thread: Server to sign up with ...

Default Server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com, which plan is better to sign up with and why?
    I plan to host a forum.

I have recommended Hostingsource.com to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
    I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

Why not give Centoserver.com a try?
    Support is satisfactory to the customers and techs is really knowledgeable. Overall, a best host is that which makes less head aches for their customers.
    Try this package: DELL PowerEdge R320 - 1x8 Core Xeon E5-2450v2, RAM 32 GB DDR4, 1.92 TB (2x960 GB SSD) - $83.85/monthly.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.
    HostSailor.com LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

I am really happy to have found hostsailor.com web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site! You won't go wrong with them.

I'd recommend you to use servers from decent hosting companies, I mean hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    They are truly the best, and I don't intend to ever take my business elsewhere. They are patient (especially with people like me who aren't super technical and feel a bit stressed when things seem to go awry (often my own user error)), and they are always professional, dependable, and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are really taken care of. I couldn't give a company or team my higher recommendation. Super grateful to them all of these years.