Thread: Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month

Default Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated:
    Unmanaged VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
    Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
    Can I trust Libertyvps.net vps hosting? Any reviews, please?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Default This will help i am using their hosting service

https://oktopus-tech.com/ really Good customer Support and reasonable price not sure if they still give you hosting in $25 better check out

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
    Nice VPS solutions are offered by Swisslayer.com and Neironvps.com web hosts. Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on.

Try Regvps.com - I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Uptime has always been perfect. I am always impressed with their price. You can trust them as I'm!

Well, Libertyvps.net is the only web host that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.
    Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and Datapacket.net will work with you to get things fixed.

OwnWebServers offers a top-notch VPS with features like SSD storage, full root access, and scalable resources. Enjoy 24/7 customer support, high-speed network connectivity, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Sign up now and instantly get 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using promo code VPS50. This makes OwnWebServers a great choice for your hosting needs.

Foy your hosting needs choose Dollar2Host where the web hosting plans starts at just $1.75 per month. Here you can get so many discounts and offers available on the plans you get. Also, can get best customer support, high uptime, and value for the price, scalability, affordability, and many more. For more details please visit the website.