Thread: Shared web hosting recommendations

Default Shared web hosting recommendations

hello, im new here and am looking for some expert advice
    please recommend me some shared webhosting, preferably with us/eu based servers and unique a-class ip address.
    would be great to not have to pay more than 5 usd a month per site.
    Can I rely on Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews or alternatives?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Atlas Cloud LLC 600 Cleveland Street Suite 348 Clearwater, FL 33755 USA

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    please recommend me some shared webhosting, preferably with us/eu based servers and unique a-class ip address.
    Can I rely on Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews or alternatives?
    Hi Querrido, considering the features, support, and pricing of each provider against your specific needs is key. If you're interested in other possibilities, I’d be happy to share how our services could be a good fit.

DediRock.com is an industry leading web hosting provider, with strategic servers located all across the United States.

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
    + Decent speed
    + One-Click-Install for WordPress
    + Easy to use, beginner-friendly
    + Free domain and site builder
    + 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    What kind of website are you planning to host on it?
    Is it a WordPress website?
    [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]
    [Cloud > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]
    [One tree per customer]

If you're considering hosting options, check out hostpro.com, as they have many advantages for shared hosting users. One of the key ones is their 24/7 technical support, which really helps to resolve issues without delay. You should also pay attention to the stability of their servers and the high level of security that ensures the continuous operation of your projects. The availability of different tariff plans allows you to choose the right one for your budget and needs. I personally used their services and was satisfied with the overall level of service.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
    Try to compare Webhost.pro and Rockhoster.com website hosting solutions. Highly recommended and amazing value! I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.

HostPro.com offers extremely reliable hosting with a focus on security and performance. Data is stored on NVMe SSD drives, which ensures fast website loading. Especially important is that daily backups are kept for 30 days, and this has really helped in several critical situations. Additionally, there is support for Cloudflare to protect against DDoS attacks and accelerate the site through a CDN. The servers use Intel Xeon, and you can feel it - the site works stably without delays even under high loads. Also, technical support is available around the clock and is always ready to help.