Thread: Need Replacement VPS Host

Default Need Replacement VPS Host

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
    Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support):
    16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, EU based, Responsive, Friendly.
    Any info on Regvps.com VPS solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

I can personally recommend HostPro.com as a great option for those looking for reliable hosting with high performance. I use their shared hosting for a few small sites and VPS for a large project, and both work perfectly. HostPro is characterized by stability and speed thanks to the use of NVMe disks. Another important point is that they have a very convenient backup system, and you can be sure that your data is safe, backups are performed daily and stored for 30 days. Support is available around the clock, and I've never had any problems with answering inquiries. Plus, they have very favorable rates for both small sites and large projects. If you're looking for hosting in Europe, this is a really worthwhile option, they have servers in the Netherlands and Poland, as well as in the US.

Give Dollar2Host a shot if you're looking for a virtual private server hosting solution at a reasonable price. Just $12.99 per month is the starting price for any of VPS hosting plan. You will receive the best discount offers from Dollar2Host. Additionally, you may take advantage of the greatest customer assistance that is available around the clock. The website is the place to go if you are interested in learning more.

Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for. Servers are stable.
    I am fully satisfied using Regvps.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

I absolutely thrilled to be hosting with them! Why choose a different host? All you need is Regvps.com Switzerland vps.
    They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate. As far as the uptime, it is very good.
    I have monitoring software for keeping uptime statistics and so far the uptime is unparralled.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.